Cookie Walk Participant
DescriptionCookie Walk - Saturday December 7th
** Open to all businesses not just Downtown!
- Each Cookie Walk participant is asked to contribute $30 Chamber Members / $40 Non-Member toward the cost of publicity and prizes.
- You will need to provide 100 cookies for the walk. (We have a group who is willing to bake your 100 cookies for a small fee.)
Cookie Walkers will be able to enter in a drawing for a $50 shopping spree at each location they stop in the more locations they visit the better their chances of winning.
Prior to the event you will receive a Christmas bucket with entry blanks for shopping spree and an Event Poster. Any balance due will be collected at this time.
- Inclusion on full page ad in the Westine Report on Friday, November 28th. Each Cookie Walk location is listed and given a space for their store special of the day if applicable.
- Inclusion in a social media campaign advertising the event, participants and specials.
- Your name and location on Poster including information about Cookie Walk and other "Christmas Comes to Union Grove" events to display at your business.
- Christmas Comes to Union Grove information will be distributed to all local area schools, and flyers through-out the Village.
Please register early! Cookie walk tins go on sale November 2nd with Breakfast with Santa Tickets.