This year's theme is "Moon Landing, 50th Anniversary" Floats should be decorated in this theme or patriotic.
- Floats: Anyone entry wishing to be judged should register as a float.
- Judging: will take place at 8am, entries must be in place and fully decorated with with all participants.
- Route: The parade route runs from the Racine Co. Fairgrounds parking lot East on Hwy 11 to North on Hwy 45.
- Check-In: Will be at the Racine Co. Fairgrounds parking lot starting at 7am, please enter via HWY 45.
Parade Begins at 9:15am sharp!
Kiddie Parade: assembles at 8:30 am in the Graham Public Library parking lot and travels North toward Village Square.
For the safety of those watching and for our participants, please obey the following rules.
- All entries must be decorated to participate
- Participants who have floats or large entries must have people walking alongside. This is to help control kids who may run up to the entry/float.
- Animal entries must have a walker with a shovel and bucket at the end of the parade to help clean up after animals.
- Candy can only be distributed by individuals 12 years of age and older.
- Candy must be directed away from parade entries
Lineup position will be determined by parade officials. More than half of participants request to be in the beginning of the parade; honoring all requests is simply not possible. Placement is determined based on parade mix such as music, vehicles, animals, live performance, similar float or exhibit, group size, mode of movement, etc.